Safety & Warnings
Transmitters/Receivers or Transmitter Sets
Use of headphones for extended periods at excessive sound levels may result in permanent hearing loss. Please read safety guidelines below.
Before putting on headphones, turn volume down to lowest level. Put headphones on, then gradually adjust volume to a suitable level.
• Keep the volume at as low a level as possible
• When increasing volume, please do so gradually
• If you experience ringing in the ears or discomfort while using headphones - discontinue use
• Please note that during prolonged use of headphones at high volume, your ears may become accustomed to the sound level, which may result in permanent damage to your hearing without any noticeable discomfort.
• Using headphones will reduce your ability to hear other sounds. Use caution while using your headphones when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention.
• If you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical device, please consult your physician before using this product.
• This package contains small parts - keep out of reach of children as these parts may pose a choking hazard. This product is not a toy – please do not allow children to play with it.
• Never try to dismantle the product yourself, or insert objects into the product enclosure, as this may result in an electric shock.
• None of the components can be replaced or repaired by an end user. If any parts of your product require replacement for any reason, please contact Avantronics Ltd.
• Avoid exposing your product to rain, moisture or liquids to protect against damage to the product or injury to yourself.
• If the product has ear tips, they should rest against, and not enter the ear canal.
• Keep all products, cords, and cables away from machinery.
• Observe all signs and instructions that require an electrical device or RF radio product to be switched off in designated areas such as hospitals, or aircraft.
• Discontinue use and contact Avantronics Ltd. if the product has been dropped or damaged, has a damaged cord or plug, or if the product has been dropped in a liquid.
• Never mount or store the product over any airbag deployment area, as serious injury may result when an airbag deploys.
• Do not use in areas where there are explosive hazards.
• Dispose of the product according to local standards and regulations.
Using headphones while operating a vehicle or bicycle may be dangerous, and is illegal in some jurisdictions. Please check your local laws. Use caution while using headphones when you are engaging in any activity that requires your full attention.
Built-in battery care: Please observe the following if the product contains a battery
• Your product is powered by a rechargeable battery.</p
• The full performance of a new battery is achieved only after two or three complete charge and discharge cycles.</p
• The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but will eventually wear out.</p
• Unplug your charger from the electrical outlet and from the product when not in use.</p
• Do not leave a fully charged battery connected to a charger, since overcharging may shorten its lifespan.</p
• If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.</p
• Leaving the product in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in the summer and winter, will reduce the capacity and lifespan of the battery.</p
• Always try to keep the battery between 15°C and 25°C (59°F and 77°F). A product with a hot or cold battery may temporarily stop working, even if the battery is fully charged. Battery performance is limited in temperatures below freezing.
• Caution – the battery used in this product may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mishandled.
• Do not attempt to open the product or replace the battery. It is built-in and not user-replaceable. Use of other batteries may present a risk of fire or explosion and product warranty will be voided.
• If a charger is provided please only recharge battery using the supplied charger.
• Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Please recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household waste or in a fire as they may explode.
• Batteries may explode if damaged.
Charger care: Please observe the following if a charger is provided with the product.
• Please charge your product with the charger provided. Non-approved chargers may damage the product and will invalidate warranty.
Important: Please refer to the user manual for a description of the charging status indicator lights. Some headphones cannot be used while charging.
• When you disconnect the power cord, pull the plug and not the cord. Never use a charger that is damaged.
• Do not attempt to disassemble the charger as this may expose you to dangerous electric shock.
• Avoid charging your product in extremely high or low temperatures and do not use the charger outdoors or in damp areas.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Avantronics Ltd. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
FCC (wireless equipment):
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Avantronics Ltd. will void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to an electrical outlet on a different circuit to that which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the manufacturer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This product, like other radio devices, emits radio frequency electromagnetic energy and operates within the guidelines found in radio frequency safety standards and recommendations. These standards and recommendations reflect the consensus of the scientific community and result from deliberations of panels and committees of scientists who continually review and interpret the extensive research literature.
FCC (corded equipment):
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. The device may not be connected directly to the telephone network but must connect to a FCC registered telephone.
Avantronics Ltd. hereby declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. The full test of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: avantalk.com
In accordance with Article 10(2) and Article 10(10), this product is allowed to be used in all EU member states.
San Jose, California 95119 USA
Watford, WD180 0HQ, UK
Luohu District, Shenzhen 518000 China